With the growth of online shopping retailers must now compete with the Internet for impulse purchases, putting more pressure on the sales environment in their stores and increasing the need for innovative point-of-purchase (POP) media, materials and techniques.
A research and design firm, Miller Zell (MZ), reported in a recent study that:
• Two-thirds of retail shoppers take a list with them, but six out of ten make brand purchasing
decisions after they enter the store.
• Shoppers can identify a brand from five feet in less than five seconds.
As a result, POP is becoming an even more important part of the marketing mix. More specifically end-of-aisle displays can really catch the eyes of consumers. A separate MZ survey indicated that end-of-aisle displays “engaged” more shoppers than other in-store media. The percentages:
1. End-of-aisle displays – 70%
2. Merchandising displays – 62%
3. Department signage - 58 %
4. Shelf strips - 55 percent
5. Shelf blades – 50 %
Our goal is to provide the best design, structurally and aesthetically combined with high quality graphics that meet all your expectations at very competitive prices.
Spectrum P.O.P. Displays
Effective Design Solutions, helping you sell more product!
View Spectrum P.O.P Displays Portfolio at http://www.spectrumpopdisplays.com/portfolio/
• Bringing Brands to Life, by Richard Westlund, Ad Week, January 2010
• Behavior Survey Provides Insights into Consumer Buying Behavior, by Miller Zell
• Point-of-Purchase Advertising International (POPAI)